Thank you Holly and Zac. We're both honored by the award and think it is cool that we're liked enough to get it.
The rules for the award are: [typos belong to the original site, not me!]
- You have to pick 5 blogs that you copnsider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contrubuites to the blogger community, no matter of language.
- Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
- Each award-winning, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog thathas given her or him the ward itself.
- Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y pico"blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
- To show these rules.
So we want to share this award with a few of our favorite blogs!
- It's a Dog's World: Another service dog blog
- Shoofly Farm: A really great herding training blog (cross your fingers for Molly to get a lesson there sometime this fall!)
- Just Another Dog Blog: A blog with lots of pics of a couple fun border collies, one of whom does agility
- Pippin's Gentle Blog: The canine tales of Pippin the BC and her pack, most of whom herd
- Willow's Rest: Another herding BC blog
We wish we could give the award to even more of our favorite blogs, but the rules say we can only give it to five. :-( I hope all of you will accept this award in the spirit in which is it given--a fun way to advertise some of the blogs we like best. Don't worry, we won't be offended if you decide not to continue with it.