18 December 2008

Molly Reports on True Color Thursday: Red

I had sum trubbel comin up wif a new ting ta take pics of dat waz red. But den I memberd da new eezy butten dat Grandmom sent me from da US. I reeely reely likes da eezy butten.

Mostly Im sposed ta push it when Mommy sez "push"






Wen I push it, it sez "dat waz eezy!" Den Mommy or Daddy givz me a treet.


Wen Mommy is dun havin me push it, she tellz me ta take it, soz I pik it up n giv it ta her.



I reely like da butten, so sometimez I stare at it ta ask Mommy n Daddy ta giv it ta me.

Tank u Grandmom fer da yummy butten! We luv u n miss u n Granddaddy. Iz Dumbo bored wifout me?

4 comments:

Fenway said...

Hi!
We just found your blog through Holly & Zac's site. I'm a border collie, too, so we were excited to find a diary of a BC service dog.

My humans have an Easy Button, but until I saw you use it I hadn't thought of it as a solution to all the training I have to go through. I even have Obedience Class homework!!! Since I am only 15 months old, there is still so much to learn and I'm finding manners is the hardest. I just want to jump up and slobber and then get where I want to go ASAP!

That's a border collie for you!

Anonymous said...

Molly! that red button looks very entertaining....

Raising Addie said...

You are very talented Molly!

I hope you get lots of treats when you press that button!

Kisses
Addie

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Hey nice button Molly, if it gets you treats when you press it... we think we should have one too! LOL

Love,
Holly & Zac