08 January 2009

Molly Reports on True Color Thursday: Purple

Mommy sex dat I kan do da pikshures fur dis weeks purpel post. Purpel is Mommys faverit color but she haz more purpel stuff dan Shawnee n I do.

Dis is me wif my liddel friend Fluffy. Fluffy iz visitin us frum Germany. He belongs ta Mommy's friend Edif. U kan reed bout him n his family at Edifs blog. But da reezon Im postin dis pik heer iz so ya kan see da purpel ball. It duzzent look so purpel here, but Mommy sez it is in da reel wurld.

Wun af my portant servis dog jobs is ta help wif Mommys shoes. Mommy haz a purpel pair af plastik clogz dat she wearz a lot ta take me n Shawnee out. Sometimez I haf ta help her take dem off win she iznt feelin so good. Mommy kant bend over vewy good, so I hafta pik dem op fur her. Heer I am givin da shoe ta Daddy!


My liddel sista Shawnee got her own dog tag from PawPrint Pet tags. Itz a 4 leef klover lik mine but herz iz purpel. Iznt she kut?

5 comments:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

LOL!
What a sweet tiny purple stuffie!
TY for joining in!

Pats & pets
Blue, who will soon be sporting purple briuses - lol!

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Love Shawnee's purple tag.

Yep she is very Cute Molly. :-)

Anonymous said...

Molly, I love your True Color Thursday: Purple!

Kelli said...

Hi Molly!
I saw you on DWB and wanted to stop by and say hello! Those are some neat purple things you found!
-Tibby
www.tibbytales.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the last picture....:-)